Friday, April 10, 2009

Secret

I totally believe in superstition. Never talk about the audition until you know you got it, or didn't. But to talk about it before hand, will just jinx you. But I'm about to blow! This audition I have tomorrow is big but unfortunately the odds are stacked against me. The audition calls for SAG actors-not SAG. The audition is for a show w/a big name attached-Never worked w/big names. So that leaves my winning personality. Will that win? I keep saying, I'm giving LA one more shot and that's it. Then it magically gives ME another shot. Stop toying w/me Hollywood. Either you want me or you don't. I'll go to your big name audition tomorrow but after that, that's it! I can't keep taking days off for you. Either take me back or break up with me dammit!!

ps-I love you.

No comments: