Thursday, May 15, 2008

HerbaLife


The reason I have this blog set up is so that I can look back when I'm old and remember all the good times I've had acting. That, and its for E!True Hollywood story! Yesterday I had a commercial shoot for HerbaLife in Malibu. It wasn't really a commercial, more of a video they will use to show happy healthy people playing tennis, running, drinking, etc for trade shows and their website. I usually get the gigs that in the end, no one will see. So its hard to be overly excited about it. If I was on the set of 'The Office' or a Quentin Terentino movie, then you may more orgasmic noises coming from my blog!!! But, I digress. My call time was 12:00-you know what that means-hurry up and wait. Twelve is when everyone goes to lunch. So you get there and sit around until everyone is done eating and until they finish the last scenes they were doing. That was the only downer of the day. The drive to Malibu was beautiful. Even though I live in San Diego and can go to the beach whenever I want, it was somewhat more magical to drive along the coast. I could have pulled over at anytime and ran into the water. I still don't know why I didn't. The shoot was at a health club. My role was Tennis girl #2. (I love when I'm typecast-Scream girl #1, Green Shirt worker #3 etc...my life as an actress.) My partner and I had to put on cute outfits, pretend like we knew how to play tennis, drink the HerbaLife drink, get our check and drive home. Easy as pie. It was. It was really fun being out in the sun, hitting some balls, and eating from the craft service table. They had cheese goldfish, and candy goldfish, fruit, trail mix, salt and vinegar chips, bagels...basically every thing you were craving! All in all it was nice day. However, DO NOT EVER TAKE the 10 East at 5:00pm on a weekday-EVER! Thats all I'm going to say-Peace!

No comments: